Friday, October 22, 2010

Show Me The Money: Cruising vs. Land Vacations

I could write up a really long explanation, but take a look at the table we created. It speaks for itself!


Dollar for dollar, a cruise vacation is more economical than flying to the same destination and staying in a resort on the beach. Notice that the land journey pricing above doesn’t account for food.  Since cruises include all meals, the difference in price would be even greater! You could say that it would blow a land vacation… wait for it… OUT OF THE WATER!  And, yes, I’ll be here all night.

Another thing to consider… I don’t know how many of you have ever taken a vacation with your whole family, but please tell me where you can go and only spend $50 per person on activities per day. It ain’t happenin’ anywhere I’ve ever traveled. Even when I was in China and one Yuan was equal to $8.

Let me know if you’d like more info on a cruise. I can get you pricing anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment