Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Best Halloween Song Ever Recorded

This blog has nothing to do with travel, but I had to share this with everyone. Growing up our house was always filled with music. Most of the time it was because my parents were singing some goofy song from their childhood. The following lyrics are to a song my Dad taught us. It’s a Halloween song and since that’s my favorite holiday I wanted to share that with you. Thanks to my best friend for finding it on You Tube. Now I’ll never get it out of my head!


The Wobblin’ Goblin 

The Wobblin’ goblin with the broken broom
Could never fly too high
For right after take-off
Another piece would break off
And soon he would be danglin' in the sky!

Each evening just as he would leave the ground
His radio would say:
"Control tower to Goblin,
Your broom stick is wobblin',
You better make a landing right away."

It soon got so that he could only fly
When the witches took him piggy back
Until at last, he used his brain,
And bought himself an aero-plane!

So if you look for him on Halloween
You'll see him zip and zoom
No harm can befall him, no longer can they call him,
The Wobblin' Goblin with the Broken Broom!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment